VIDEO: high quality Aerofast tiedowns designed for Australian conditions.
Aerofast have been producing quality tiedown products for over 35 years. They produce in excess of 500,000 tiedowns a year, and over 2 million metres of webbing using nearly 100 tonnes of yarn.
One of their latest products is the Endless Hook to Hook Tiedown. This tiedown is used for securing boats to trailers at the transom or stern of the boat. The key application is where the boat is really close to the attachment point of the trailer. It gives you the ability to move the ratchet away from the vessel or trailer and avoid damage, whilst still allowing full tensioning.
- Shortest possible tiedown for small distances between anchor/attachment points.
- Endless loop allows ratchet to be positioned away from the boat &/or watercraft.
- Single piece tiedown – removes need to feed webbing through ratchet spindle, allowing for quick and easy set-up.
- PVC Coated S-Hook.
- UV-stabilised polypropylene webbing.
- Proudly New Zealand made.
- UV-stabilised yarn designed for Australia and New Zealand’s harsh weather conditions.
- Water repellent – ensures the webbing won’t stretch or lose strength even when wet.
- Durable – each component is tough tested to ensure they will last the test of time.
- Safety Standards – conforms to Australia and New Zealand’s strict safety standard AS/NZS41130.2001.
- Name Woven – ability to have custom naming permanently woven into the webbing.
Contact your BLA Territory Manager for more information.
Ash Razmi demonstrates the newest Aerofast product.