– Basic IT skills
– Paying attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills and customer service
– Educated to BSc or BA level
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To provide secretarial and administrative and IT support to college Principal & Academic staff encompassing approximately 5 levels of courses in higher education training (HET).
Some General Office Duties:
– to offer administrative support to Principal, Programme Leaders, Tutors & students on their course
– to answer the telephone and assist with potential students’ enquiries
– to check and organise lecture room bookings with UCL
– to be responsible for college mailings & filing
– to keep an accurate record of students’ documents & payments (filing students’ assignments, issuing receipts, sending late payment reminders)
– to help maintain college website
Some Specific Duties:
– sending interview letters & interview forms to potential students
– processing course applications and maintaining associated records
– managing Principal’s diary
– managing Clinic diary and bookings
– uploading lectures, seminars & course assignments on Moodle, etc.
– maintain and update students database information
– Report daily issues to the Principal (e.g. No of enquiries, the nature of enquiries, students’ issues, etc.)
– to maintain office equipment – e.g. pcs & laptops to make sure the software is up to date, the equipment ready for the lecture weekends at UCL, etc.
– any other basic IT issues
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK’s largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.