New Delhi: Online registration has begun for recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk under Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC). Recruitment will be held for selection to different district cadre and circle/ range cadres. A total of 765 vacancies are available for recruitment and the last date for online registration is 31 August 2017. 50 vacancies are also available under special category. In addition to the educational qualification, candidates must be in the age group of 18-32 years as on 1 April 2017. Candidates should also have knowledge in basic computer skills. Details of the notification can be found at osssc.gov.in.
Important Points Every Applicant Should Take Care Of
- Applications must be submitted online at osssc.gov.in
- Candidates have to pay fee of Rs 100 between 1 August and 31 August 2017
- Fee can either be paid online or by depositing in any government treasury under the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”
- Candidates applying for the first time, must register themselves on the portal first. Candidates who have registered earlier need to re-register only.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam (385 marks) and practical skill test (65 marks)
- Candidates who qualify the written test can appear for the practical skill test
- Number of qualified candidates to be called for the skill test will be 5 times the total number of vacancies
Click here for more Job News