This week, Massdrop brought back the Sennheiser HD 650 deal we covered last month, but for even cheaper. Its special edition 6XX headphones are now down to $200 until July 30th — matching what the company offered last November. Our other favorite deal also happens to be at Massdrop: get $50 off the DJI Mavic Drone with a free carrying case.
And if you’re not sick of seeing another Samsung Galaxy S8 sale, the company just launched a new deal allowing you to get a total of $300 off the S8. Not a bad week for deals!
This week’s Good Deals
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Until August 5th, get a total of $300 off the Galaxy S8 Unlocked. (Save $150 instantly, plus an additional $150 instant trade-in credit when trading in a qualifying smartphone.)
- Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX: The headphones are back on sale for just $199.99.
- DJI Mavic Pro Drone: Massdrop is taking $50 off the foldable drone and adding a free carrying case (now $949.99).
- Dell XPS 13: Amazon just dropped the price to $1,176 on the XPS 13.3-inch Laptop (7th Generation Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD). There’s only a few left in stock, so expect it to sell out soon at this price.
- Samsung Galaxy Books: Amazon just discounted the 12-inch Windows 2-in-1 PC (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) by $132 (now $1,197). The Galaxy Book 10.6-inch Windows 2-in-1 PC (4GB RAM / 128GB storage) also just dropped $132 (now $597.99).
- Best Buy’s Black Friday in July: The sale doesn’t have a ton of great deals, but one we’re excited about is $50 off Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX Earphones (now $99.99). The promotion ends tonight (Saturday) at 11:59PM central time.
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model): The price just dropped to $747.99 on Amazon, making it an all-time low for the TV.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 70: The Instant Film Camera is at its all-time low, available for $94 on Amazon.
Last week’s Good Deals
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.