Another win is in the books for Virginia Tech and several “firsts” were reached again as the Hokies dismantled the Old Dominion Monarchs, 38-0.
Check out some notable first accomplishments from the win.
- Saturday marked the first meeting between Virginia Tech and Old Dominion
- Steven Peoples recorded his first multi-touchdown game. Peoples became the first Virginia Tech running back to record a rushing touchdown and a receiving touchdown in the same half since Ryan Williams (2010).
- Cam Phillips is now first on Virginia Tech’s list for most consecutive games with a reception (31), passing Isaiah Ford.
- Wide receiver Eric Kumah recorded his first collegiate catch.
- Wide receiver Henry Murphy recorded his first career start.
- Wide receiver CJ Carroll recorded his first career touchdown.
- Safety Divine Deablo recorded his first career interception.
- Quarterback Josh Jackson threw his first career interception.
- Rover Reggie Floyd forced the first fumble of his career.
- Virginia Tech rushed for over 250-yards in consecutive games for the first time since 2005.