ATLANTA – Three people who were arrested during a violent Monday night protest at Georgia Tech were ordered to stay away from the campus during a Wednesday court appearance.

Bond was also set for Jacob Wilson, Andrew Monden (enrolled at Georgia Tech as Cassandra Monden), and Vincent Castellenti, at $107,500, $20,000 and $50,000, respectively.

The protest erupted after a Monday night vigil following the death of Scout Schultz. Schultz was shot to death by campus police late Saturday night while allegedly brandishing a knife. Eyewitness video captured Schultz yelling, “Shoot me!” GBI investigators later found three separate suicide notes in a nearby dorm. 

The three arrested during the protests had first appearances in Fulton County court Wednesday morning. 

PHOTOS: Protesters set Tech police cruiser on fire

Jacob Wilson

According to court records, Wilson, a fulltime student at Georgia State, was out on bond on arson and criminal trespass charges stemming from an incident six weeks ago. He is a Druid Hills resident, and attended Oberlin College for two years and lived in Arizona for one year.

Fulton County Assistant District Attorney Addison Wade said prosecutors have video of Wilson hitting two police officers in the head with a paint can.

On Wednesday, Wilson was ordered to wear an ankle monitor and sentenced to home confinement from 7 am to 7 pm each day. He was also ordered to stay away from Georgia Tech property.

► RELATED | Vigil for Georgia Tech student killed by police officer turns violent

► MORE | GBI: Georgia Tech student shot by police called 911, left suicide notes

Cassandra Monden

Monden, who is enrolled as “Cassandra” at Georgia Tech, is a computational major, and has also been ordered to stay away from the campus.

Mondan’s attorney made it, clear they had no ties to the other two people arrested, saying, “Mr. Mondan has absolutely no criminal history of interaction with law enforcement whatsoever.”

Vincent Castellenti

Wearing a sling on his left arm during the hearing, Castellenti has been arrested three times, with all cases against him being dismissed. He has been a resident of Georgia for seven years and works at Nav X Global. His attorney said he’s an active volunteer in the homeless community.

Prosecutors say Castellenti was caught on video assaulting a Tech police officer with a hammer.

“The allegation is that he had a hammer at some point, and struck an officer with a hammer,” Castellenti’s public defender said. “He never had a hammer.”

PHOTOS: Suspects arrested at Georgia Tech protest

Castellenti’s attorney told the judge is gainfully employed but couldn’t afford the $50,000 bond, but the judge left the bond as is.

© 2017 WXIA-TV