|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Company:||Digipath Digital Recruitment|
Digipath Digital Recruitment is looking to take on a intern or junior who is willing to learn the ropes of selling people to companies (well, not literally) if the person has some online marketing/advertising agency and IT knowledge it would be a huge advantage.
Job role and responsibilities:
- You will be hunting down people for great job openings!
- You will be required to capture the data i.e. upload CVs onto our database
- Responsible for keeping the adverts on website up to date as well as the blog
- Register candidates
- Create and maintain the client and candidate database
- Skills comprise of sourcing candidates via career portals
- Sourcing and placing of candidates
- Maintain and continually update database
- Conduct research on companies
- Advertise vacancies and screen ad response
- Full administrative support
- Formatting CVs to company standard
- Switchboard, email, faxing, filing, candidate liaison and setting up appointments
- Must have experience in IT/digital industry
- Must be precise and pay attention to detail
- Must be enthusiastic
- Must have good writing skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Must know how to use social media
- Must be able to write blogs and have relevant knowledge thereof
The junior resourcer would be trained, and work his way up to recruitment specialist.
Posted on 06 Sep 09:52
Apply by email
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.