To download the West Bengal Group D written exam results, the candidates may follow the steps given here: Click here
West Bengal Group D Result 2017: 10 Important Points
1.The West Bengal government constituted the West Bengal Group-D Recruitment Board in year 2015 (vide a notification on November 17, 2015) for recruitment of around 60,000 Group-D employees in various phases, against the vacant sanctioned posts available in the various offices of the Government of West Bengal.
2. The West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB) started working from January 1, 2016 and has its permanent office location in Utility Building, Action Area II, New Town, Kolkata – 700161.
3. As part of its phase wise recruitment process, online applications were invited for recruitment of 6000 Group D personnel in the offices, and in response to the advertisement, 24.68 lakh valid applications were submitted.
4. WBGDRB conducted the written examination for this recruitment on May 20 2017.
5. As part of the recruitment process, the board have scanned and evaluated electronically the OMR sheets of the candidates.
6. According to the results notification from the WBGDRB board, the candidates to be called for the Interview will be approximately three times the total number of 6000 vacancies.
7. The candidates qualified, the notification also said, on the basis of the provisional Merit list of written examination, will be called for Interview in a phased manner.
8. The WBGDRB interview for the first phase recruitment is proposed to start from October 16, 2017.
9. The candidates may visit the Board’s website www.wbgdrb.in and click on the link “Result of Gr. D Examination 2017”.
10. The provisionally qualified candidates will be intimated the Interview schedule through sms/ e-mail in their registered Mobile no./ e-mail Id.
“Applicants are advised not to get lured by any unscrupulous person/ tout. The recruitment process adopted by WBGDRB is absolutely transparent and there is no scope to manipulate the Recruitment process,” said the results notification.
Click here for more Jobs News